By Neil Cole
Read or Download Cultivating A Life For God PDF
Best clergy books
With this new lectionary observation sequence, Westminster John Knox deals the main large source for preaching out there at the present time. whilst entire, the twelve volumes of the sequence will disguise the entire Sundays within the three-year lectionary cycle, besides movable events, corresponding to Christmas Day, Epiphany, Holy Week, and All Saints' Day.
Preacher and instructor David Mosser bargains functional and non secular information for pastors suffering to control and reply to adjustments within the economic climate, adjustments of their neighborhoods, of their denominations, within the congregation, in tradition, and the existence adjustments found in each parishioner's lifestyles. clever phrases from authors corresponding to Alyce McKenzie, David Buttrick, Joanna Adams, and Thomas lengthy all give a contribution to this such a lot well timed and useful booklet.
Aid church participants to speak their religion into their daily worlds. transportable religion offers easy yet powerful how you can aid humans move public with their religion. writer Sarah Cunningham presents samples of actions and routines that inspire humans to fulfill others within the community—for instance: start by means of mapping out the place your church individuals dwell; create a fellowship meal of ethnic meals that come from the church's surrounding group; begin a analyzing staff at paintings; or just perform a local watch.
Ryan Gable’s moment e-book examines non secular historical past and culture to parallel either institutional faith and pagan rituals and to show the darker aspect of recent non secular practitioners who scoff at their pagan roots. a part of this is often the uncovering of a world community of narcotics, guns, and human trafficking from Presidential bloodlines to Buckingham Palace and the Vatican.
- Sustainable Youth Ministry: Why Most Youth Ministry Doesn't Last and What Your Church Can Do About It
- Drinking from the Same Well: Cross-Cultural Concerns in Pastoral Care and Counseling
- The Way of Hope: Growing Close to God through Loss
- The Church as Movement: Starting and Sustaining Missional-Incarnational Communities
- Caring for God's People (Integrating Spirituality Into Pastoral Counseling): Counseling and Christian Wholeness
- The History of St. Joseph’s/Marian Community Hospital, Carbondale, Pennsylvania, 1926-2013
Additional info for Cultivating A Life For God
Cultivating A Life For God by Neil Cole