By Paolo Ienne,Rainer Leupers
This ebook is the 1st to discover comprehensively some of the most basic traits which emerged within the final decade: to regard processors now not as inflexible, mounted entities, which designers comprise “as is of their items; yet particularly, to construct sound methodologies to tailor-fit processors to the explicit wishes of such items. This ebook addresses the objective of retaining a really huge relations of processors, with quite a lot of good points, at a price reminiscent of that of keeping a unmarried processor.
- First publication to offer comprehensively the most important ASIP layout methodologies and instruments with none specific bias
- Written by way of lots of the pioneers and best overseas specialists of this younger domain
- Unique mixture of administration standpoint, technical aspect, examine outlook, and sensible implementation
Read or Download Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon) PDF
Best systems architecture books
. The mobile Processor from Sony, Toshiba and IBM (STI) , and the sunlight UltraSPARC T1 (formerly codenamed Niagara)  sign the starting to be approval for such platforms. moreover, Intel’s very lately introduced 80-core TeraFLOP chip  exemplifies the irreversible march towards many-core platforms with tens or maybe countless numbers of processing components.
Software program is pervasive in our lives. we're familiar with facing the disasters of a lot of that software program - restarting an software is a truly usual answer. Such suggestions are unacceptable whilst the software program controls our automobiles, airplanes and scientific units or manages our deepest info. those purposes needs to run with no errors.
This booklet covers the 2 wide parts of the electronics and electric points of keep an eye on purposes, highlighting the various forms of regulate platforms of relevance to real-life keep an eye on process layout. The keep an eye on innovations provided are cutting-edge. within the electronics part, readers will locate crucial info on microprocessor, microcontroller, mechatronics and electronics regulate.
Key FeaturesLearn to construct high-performance Rust devices and combine them into your current applicationWork via recipes on functionality, robustness, safety, reminiscence administration, and scalabilityWork via recipes to construct overseas functionality interface with C, JS, and PythonBook DescriptionIf you're construction concurrent functions, server-side courses, or high-performance functions, you are going to make the most of this language.
- High-Performance Embedded Computing: Applications in Cyber-Physical Systems and Mobile Computing
- Web Scalability for Startup Engineers
- Optimal Design of Distributed Control and Embedded Systems (Communications and Control Engineering)
- The DevOps 2.0 Toolkit: Automating the Continuous Deployment Pipeline with Containerized Microservices
Extra resources for Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon)
Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon) by Paolo Ienne,Rainer Leupers